Epson Et 2720 Driver For Windows 11

Susie89

Post by Susie89 »

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I'm in need of the Epson ET 2720 driver specifically designed for this operating system. I've searched extensively on the Epson website and even checked their support section, but I couldn't find any information regarding Windows 11 compatibility or a direct download link for the driver. I've also tried searching on various other driver websites, but with no luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction or provide a reliable source/link where I can download the Epson ET 2720 driver for Windows 11? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Et 2720 Driver For Windows 11

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson et 2720 for windows 11 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-et-2720-win11.exe
Version: 7.795
File size: 19268 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver 3.87

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Epson ET 2720
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 11
- Output Type: Color Inkjet
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 10.5 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white, and 5 ppm for color
- Paper Sizes Supported: Letter, Legal, A4, A6, Photo Paper, Envelopes
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet
- Ink Type: Dye Ink
- Ink Cartridge Capacity: Black - up to 4500 pages, Color - up to 7500 pages
- Scanner Type: Color Flatbed
- Scanner Maximum Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copier Function: Yes
- Display: 1.44-inch color LCD
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: How do I troubleshoot if the printer is not printing properly?
A: Firstly, make sure the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink levels. Then check if the print head nozzles are clogged and perform a nozzle check. If the issue persists, try updating or reinstalling the printer driver software.

2. Q: Why is the scanner not functioning?
A: Ensure that the scanner is properly connected to the computer via USB or Wi-Fi. Check if the scanner drivers are installed correctly. If the problem continues, restart both the computer and the scanner. If the issue still persists, contact Epson customer support for further assistance.

3. Q: How can I resolve network connectivity issues with the printer?
A: Ensure that the printer is connected to the same network as the computer. Verify that the Wi-Fi password is entered correctly and try restarting the printer and router. If the problem persists, check the network settings of the printer using the LCD display or the Epson software. Alternatively, try connecting the printer using a USB or Ethernet cable to troubleshoot the connectivity issue.
Susie89

Re: Re: Epson Et 2720 Driver For Windows 11

Post by Susie89 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows 11 driver for the Epson ET 2720. I really appreciate it!