Epson Et 2550 Driver Download

Libby92

Post by Libby92 »

Can anyone help me find the driver for the Epson ET 2550 printer? I have searched extensively on the official Epson website, as well as various other driver download websites, but I have been unable to locate the specific driver I need. I am running Windows 10 on my computer, and I require the driver version compatible with this operating system. If anyone has a direct link to the driver or any suggestions on where else I can look, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Et 2550 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson et 2550 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-et-2550.exe
Version: 5.950
File size: 34851 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v 3.40

(click above to download)

This device is the Epson ET 2550 printer.

Specifications:
- Printer type: All-in-one inkjet printer
- Functions: Print, copy, scan
- Printing technology: MicroPiezo inkjet technology
- Print resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Print speed: Up to 9.2 pages per minute (black), 4.5 pages per minute (color)
- Paper sizes supported: A4, A5, A6, B5, letter, legal, half letter, executive, 8x10", 5x7", 4x6"
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile printing support: Epson Connect, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- Display: 1.44" color LCD
- Ink tank system: EcoTank with supersized ink reservoirs
- Ink colors: Black, cyan, magenta, yellow

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My Epson ET 2550 printer is not printing properly, what can I do?
A: First, ensure that the ink tanks are filled with sufficient ink. Check if the printer driver is properly installed on your computer. If the issue persists, try cleaning the printhead using the maintenance options in the printer software.

2. Q: I'm unable to connect my Epson ET 2550 printer to Wi-Fi, what should I check?
A: Make sure that the Wi-Fi is enabled on your printer. Verify that the Wi-Fi network you are trying to connect to is functioning properly and the password is entered correctly. Also, ensure that the printer and the Wi-Fi router are within range and not obstructed by any obstacles.

3. Q: The scanned documents on my Epson ET 2550 printer have poor quality, how can I improve it?
A: Check the scanner glass for any dirt or smudges. Cleaning it with a non-abrasive cloth may help. Adjust the scanning settings in the printer software to higher resolution and select the appropriate document type. If the issue persists, updating the printer driver may resolve the problem.
Libby92

Re: Re: Epson Et 2550 Driver Download

Post by Libby92 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson ET 2550 printer, much appreciated!