Epson Epl-6200 Drivers Windows 10

Madge89

Post by Madge89 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and I am now having trouble finding the drivers for my Epson Epl-6200 printer. I have searched extensively on the Epson website as well as on other driver download sites, but so far I have been unsuccessful in finding a link to download the drivers specifically for Windows 10. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to the driver download page for Epson Epl-6200 drivers compatible with Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Epl-6200 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson epl-6200 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-epl-6200-win10.exe
Version: 3.686
File size: 16.74 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 1.2

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Epson
- Model: Epl-6200
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Type: Printer
- Connectivity: USB
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Maximum Print Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Media Sizes Supported: A4, A5, B5, Executive, Legal, Letter
- Paper Capacity: 250 sheets
- Print Speed: Up to 20 pages per minute
- Duplex Printing: Manual
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson Epl-6200 printer not printing?
A: Make sure the printer is powered on and connected to the computer properly via USB. Check if the printer has enough paper and toner. Restart the printer and try printing again. If the issue persists, reinstall the printer drivers or seek professional support.

2. Q: Why does my printed document have streaks or smudges?
A: Streaks or smudges on printouts can be caused by a dirty print head or a low toner level. Clean the print head using the printer's maintenance functions. If the problem continues, replace the toner cartridge with a new one and run a cleaning cycle. If the issue persists, contact Epson support for further assistance.

3. Q: How can I fix paper jams in my Epson Epl-6200 printer?
A: If a paper jam occurs, first turn off and unplug the printer. Remove any visible paper from the input and output trays. Open the printer cover and gently pull out any jammed paper. Ensure there are no torn pieces left inside. Close the printer cover, plug it back in, and turn it on. If the problem persists, refer to the printer's manual for specific instructions or contact Epson customer support.
Madge89

Re: Re: Epson Epl-6200 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Madge89 »

Thanks for sharing the link, I was able to download and install the driver successfully on my Windows 10 system, and now my Epson Epl-6200 printer is working perfectly.