Epson Drivers Tm-T70

Barbie

Epson Drivers Tm-T70

Post by Barbie »

I recently purchased an Epson TM-T70 printer and I'm having trouble finding the appropriate driver for it. I've searched on the official Epson website and tried other popular driver download websites, but I haven't had any luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a reliable download link for the Epson TM-T70 driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Drivers Tm-T70

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson tm-t70 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-tm-t70.exe
Version: 4.744
File size: 17.32 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: McAfee 5.64

Epson Drivers Tm-T70

(click above to download)

The Epson TM-T70 is a thermal receipt printer designed for high-performance and reliability in retail and hospitality industries. It features a compact and sleek design which saves counter space and is suitable for various mounting options. It supports both USB and Ethernet interfaces for seamless connectivity with POS systems. The printer operates at a maximum printing speed of 250 mm/s and can handle paper widths ranging from 58mm to 80mm. It is also equipped with an auto-cutter for easy and efficient receipt cutting.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is the printer not printing any receipts?
A1: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and the receipt roll is inserted correctly. Additionally, check if the printer driver is installed correctly on the computer and if the printer is set as the designated default printer.

Q2: Why is the printer printing blank receipts?
A2: This issue could be due to an empty or incorrectly loaded receipt roll. Ensure that a fresh roll of thermal paper is properly placed in the printer. Additionally, check if the print head is clean and not obstructed by any debris or residue.

Q3: Why is the printer cutting the receipt partially or not at all?
A3: Make sure that the auto-cutter is enabled in the printer settings. If it is already enabled, check if there is any paper jammed in the cutter mechanism. Gently remove any obstructions and ensure that the cutter blade is sharp and not dull. If the issue persists, it might be necessary to contact Epson support for further assistance or possible repair.
Barbie

Re: Re: Epson Drivers Tm-T70

Post by Barbie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working windows driver for the Epson TM-T70 printer, it is greatly appreciated!