Epson Drivers L360

Wilma92

Epson Drivers L360

Post by Wilma92 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching high and low for the device driver for my Epson L360 printer, but I seem to be hitting a dead end. I've tried visiting the official Epson website and their support page, but I couldn't find any trace of the driver I need. I even checked various third-party driver download websites, but no luck there either.

I'm wondering if anyone here might have come across a reliable source or a direct link to the latest driver for the Epson L360 printer? I'm really in need of it for my work, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Drivers L360

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l360 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l360.exe
Version: 6.800
File size: 45122 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira ver. 3.50

Epson Drivers L360

(click above to download)

Specification of the Epson Drivers L360 device:
- Device Type: Inkjet All-in-One Printer
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10), Mac OS X (10.6.8 or later)
- Printing Technology: On-demand inkjet (Piezoelectric)
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi (dots per inch)
- Print Speed: Approximately 33 pages per minute (black and white), 15 pages per minute (color)
- Copy Speed: Approximately 5 seconds (black and white), 10 seconds (color)
- Scan Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi (dots per inch)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Input Tray Capacity: Up to 100 sheets (A4 plain paper)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 482 x 300 x 145 mm
- Weight: 4.4 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Why is my printer not responding to print commands?
- Ensure that the printer is securely connected to the computer via the USB cable.
- Check if the printer's power cable is properly plugged in, and the power switch is turned on.
- Make sure that the printer driver is installed correctly on your computer.

2. Why am I getting blurry or smeared prints?
- Verify that the print quality settings are appropriately adjusted for your printing needs.
- Check if the paper type and size selected in the printer settings match the one loaded in the input tray.
- Clean the print head nozzles using the printer software or utility to resolve any clogs or blockages.

3. Why am I unable to scan documents?
- Confirm that the Epson Scan software is correctly installed on your computer.
- Check if the scanner lid is closed properly, as a slightly elevated lid may affect scanning.
- Make sure that the scanner's USB cable is securely connected to the computer and the scanner is powered on.
Wilma92

Re: Re: Epson Drivers L360

Post by Wilma92 »

The link provided by the site admin worked perfectly for my Epson L360 printer, thank you so much for sharing!