Epson Driver Xp-4100

Gabby1995

Epson Driver Xp-4100

Post by Gabby1995 »

I recently purchased an Epson XP-4100 printer and am having trouble finding the driver for it. I have searched on the Epson website, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate the specific driver for this model. Can anyone provide me with a direct link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver Xp-4100

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson xp-4100 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-xp-4100.exe
Version: 5.496
File size: 20.69 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver 4.67

Epson Driver Xp-4100

(click above to download)

Printer, copier, scanner
Printing technology: Inkjet
Print speed: Black - 10.5 ISO ppm, Color - 5.0 ISO ppm
Max printing resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
Scanner type: Color flatbed
Scanner resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
Fax capability: No
Wireless connectivity: Yes
Supported paper sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, B5, A5, A6, Half Letter, Executive
Input capacity: 100 sheets plain paper, 20 sheets photo paper
Output capacity: 30 sheets plain paper, 20 sheets photo paper
Supported operating systems: Windows, macOS, Linux
Dimensions (W x D x H): 375 x 300 x 170 mm
Weight: 11 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my printer not printing anything?
A: Firstly, ensure that the printer is turned on and connected to your device properly. Check if there are any error messages or blinking lights on the printer. Next, verify that there is enough ink or toner in the cartridges and replace them if needed. Finally, ensure that the correct printer driver is installed on your device.

2. Q: My prints have streaks or lines on them. How can I fix this?
A: Streaks or lines on prints can be caused by clogged print heads or dirty printer components. Start by running a print head cleaning utility from your device's printer settings. If the issue persists, manually clean the print heads using a lint-free cloth and some rubbing alcohol. Additionally, make sure to properly align the print heads in the printer settings.

3. Q: The scanner is not working. What should I do?
A: First, check if the scanner is connected to your device correctly and powered on. Make sure all cables are securely attached. If the issue persists, try restarting both your device and the printer. Additionally, ensure that the appropriate scanner drivers are installed on your device. If none of these steps resolve the problem, consult the printer's user manual or contact Epson customer support for further assistance.
Gabby1995

Re: Re: Epson Driver Xp-4100

Post by Gabby1995 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson XP-4100. I was having trouble finding it elsewhere, and your help is greatly appreciated!