Epson Driver Tm-T88Vi

Barney

Epson Driver Tm-T88Vi

Post by Barney »

Hi there,

I've been trying to find a driver for my Epson TM-T88Vi printer, but I'm having no luck so far. I have searched extensively on the Epson official website, as well as various other driver download websites, but couldn't find the specific driver I need.

I want to update the driver to ensure proper functionality of my printer with my computer. The current driver installed is outdated, and I believe a newer version might solve some compatibility issues I've been experiencing.

If anyone has a reliable source or a direct link to the latest driver for the Epson TM-T88Vi printer, I would greatly appreciate it. Your assistance will be invaluable in resolving this driver issue and improving my printing experience. Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver Tm-T88Vi

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson tm-t88vi driver for Windows.

File name: epson-tm-t88vi.exe
Version: 1.567
File size: 20.85 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure ver. 3.10

Epson Driver Tm-T88Vi

(click above to download)

Printed receipts and text documents
Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, and NFC
Print Speed: 350 mm/sec
Resolution: 180 dpi
Paper Width: 79.5 ± 0.5 mm
Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
Compatible Paper Types: Thermal paper, carbonless paper
Dimensions: 145 x 195 x 148 mm (W x D x H)
Weight: 1.6 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q: Why is my Epson TM-T88Vi not printing anything?
A: First, check if the printer is powered on and connected properly to the computer. Ensure that the correct printer driver is installed. Also, verify if there is enough paper in the printer and if it is loaded correctly. Lastly, try restarting both the printer and the computer.

Q: The print quality of my Epson TM-T88Vi is poor. How can I improve it?
A: Firstly, make sure to select the correct printing options and settings in the printer driver. Adjust the print density settings if needed. Additionally, clean the print head with a lint-free cloth or Epson-approved cleaning sheets. If the issue persists, it may be necessary to replace the print head or perform a firmware update.

Q: My Epson TM-T88Vi is not connecting to my computer via Bluetooth. What should I do?
A: First, ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on both the printer and the computer. Check if the printer is discoverable and in pairing mode. Make sure the printer and computer are within the Bluetooth range. Restart both the printer and the computer, and try pairing them again. If the problem persists, reinstall the printer driver and update the operating system if needed.
Barney

Re: Re: Epson Driver Tm-T88Vi

Post by Barney »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson TM-T88Vi printer, it worked perfectly and saved me so much time and frustration!