Epson Driver L120

Marty99

Epson Driver L120

Post by Marty99 »

I recently purchased an Epson L120 printer and I'm currently experiencing some issues with it. I've been trying to find the appropriate driver for my device, but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck so far. I've searched on the official Epson website, but the available drivers don't seem to include the L120 model. I've also checked various other driver websites, but again, no success. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Epson L120 printer? I would greatly appreciate any assistance with this matter.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver L120

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l120 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l120.exe
Version: 4.946
File size: 19541 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec version 4.91

Epson Driver L120

(click above to download)

The Epson Driver L120 is a printer driver specifically designed for the Epson L120 inkjet printer model. It is compatible with various computer systems and allows for seamless communication between the printer and the computer.

Specifications:
- Model: Epson Driver L120
- Printer Compatibility: Epson L120 inkjet printer
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson L120 printer not responding?
A: Firstly, ensure that the printer is connected to the computer via the USB cable properly. If the connection is secure, try restarting both the printer and the computer. If the issue persists, check if the printer driver is installed correctly or consider reinstalling the driver.

2. Q: How can I improve the print quality of my Epson L120 printer?
A: Firstly, make sure you are using genuine Epson ink cartridges. If the printouts are of poor quality or blurry, perform a nozzle check and head cleaning from the printer utility software. This process helps in unclogging the printhead nozzles and improves the print quality. Additionally, ensure that the paper settings in the printer driver match the paper type you are using.

3. Q: Is it possible to print wirelessly using the Epson L120 printer?
A: No, the Epson L120 printer model does not support wireless printing as it only has a USB 2.0 connectivity option. To print, you need to connect the printer to the computer using the provided USB cable.
Marty99

Re: Re: Epson Driver L120

Post by Marty99 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Epson L120 printer, it worked perfectly and saved me a lot of time and frustration!