Epson Driver Gt-S50

Dottie

Epson Driver Gt-S50

Post by Dottie »

I've been trying to update the driver for my Epson GT-S50 scanner, but I can't seem to find a working link. I've spent hours searching on the Epson website, as well as other driver download sites, but none of them have the specific driver I need. It's becoming quite frustrating as I can't use my scanner without the updated driver. Could anyone please provide a direct link to the driver for the Epson GT-S50 scanner? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver Gt-S50

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson gt-s50 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-gt-s50.exe
Version: 5.151
File size: 18.74 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Avira v 2.78

Epson Driver Gt-S50

(click above to download)

Resolution: Up to 600 dpi
Scan Speed: Up to 25 ppm
Document Feeder Capacity: 75 sheets
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Compatibility: TWAIN and ISIS drivers
Dimensions: 11.7" x 6" x 6.2"
Weight: 11 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson GT-S50 scanner not turning on?
A: Ensure that the power cable is securely connected to both the scanner and a working power outlet. Try using a different power outlet or power cable to rule out any issues with the power source.

2. Q: Why am I not able to scan documents using the Epson GT-S50?
A: First, make sure that the scanner and computer are properly connected via USB. Check if the scanner driver is installed correctly on your computer and if it is up to date. Additionally, ensure that there are no paper jams or obstructions within the scanner's document feeder.

3. Q: Why is the scanned image quality poor on my Epson GT-S50?
A: Verify that the scanner glass is clean and free from any smudges or dirt that may affect the scanning process. Adjust the scanner's resolution settings to a higher value for better quality output. Additionally, check if the source document is of good quality and properly aligned within the document feeder.
Dottie

Re: Re: Epson Driver Gt-S50

Post by Dottie »

Thank you so much for sharing this link to the working Windows driver for the Epson GT-S50, I really appreciate it!