Epson Driver Et-4800

Birdie

Epson Driver Et-4800

Post by Birdie »

I've been searching for the driver link for the Epson ET-4800 printer, but I'm unable to locate it. Can someone please provide me with the direct download link for this driver? I've tried checking the official Epson website and other driver update sites, but I couldn't find the specific driver I need for my device. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver Et-4800

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson et-4800 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-et-4800.exe
Version: 7.826
File size: 22737 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 5.50

Epson Driver Et-4800

(click above to download)

The Epson Driver ET-4800 is a high-performance all-in-one printer designed for efficient and reliable printing, scanning, and copying tasks. With precision and speed, it provides exceptional print quality and versatile functionality, making it suitable for both personal and professional use.

Key Specifications:
- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
- Printing Technology: PrecisionCore 4S print head
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 10.5 ISO ppm (black), up to 5.0 ISO ppm (color)
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, A6, Half Letter, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Envelopes, Custom Size
- Scanner Type: Color flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scan Resolution: Up to 2400 dpi
- Copy Speed: Up to 7.7 ISO cpm (black), up to 3.8 ISO cpm (color)
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet, Epson Connect

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my ET-4800 printer not recognizing the ink cartridges?
Answer: If the printer fails to recognize the ink cartridges, ensure that you are using genuine Epson cartridges specifically designed for your printer model. Remove and reinsert the cartridges properly, making sure they are securely installed. If the issue persists, try restarting the printer and perform a firmware update.

2. How can I fix the blurry scan output on my ET-4800 scanner?
Answer: Blurry scan output could be due to several factors. Firstly, ensure that the scanner glass and document feeder are clean and free from dust, smudges, or debris. Adjust the scan settings to ensure proper resolution and sharpness. If the problem persists, recalibrate the scanner using the provided software or contact Epson support for further assistance.

3. What should I do if my ET-4800 printer is experiencing connectivity issues?
Answer: If your printer is experiencing connectivity issues, start by checking the network connection. Ensure that the Wi-Fi or Ethernet network is stable and properly set up. If using Wi-Fi, make sure the printer and the device you are trying to print from are connected to the same network. Restart the printer, router, and device if needed.
Birdie

Re: Re: Epson Driver Et-4800

Post by Birdie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link for the working Windows driver for the Epson ET-4800! I've been struggling to find one, and this is a lifesaver.