Epson Driver Cx5600

Scotty

Epson Driver Cx5600

Post by Scotty »

I recently purchased an Epson printer model CX5600 and I am in need of the driver to complete the setup. I have already tried searching for it on the official Epson website, but unfortunately, it seems that the driver for this specific model is not listed there. I also attempted to use the Windows update feature to automatically find and install the driver, but it was unsuccessful. I was wondering if anyone on this forum has access to the driver or knows of any reliable sources where I can download it from? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver Cx5600

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson cx5600 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-cx5600.exe
Version: 9.369
File size: 29129 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver 3.6

Epson Driver Cx5600

(click above to download)

The Epson Driver Cx5600 is a multifunction printer designed for home and small office use. It offers printing, scanning, and copying capabilities, providing users with a convenient all-in-one solution.

Specifications:
- Printing technology: Inkjet
- Print speed: Up to 22 pages per minute (black and white), up to 12 pages per minute (color)
- Maximum print resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Scanner type: Color flatbed
- Scan resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy speed: Up to 30 copies per minute (black and white), up to 17 copies per minute (color)
- Paper handling: 100-sheet input tray, 30-sheet output tray
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Compatible operating systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X
- Energy Star qualified: Yes

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my printout displaying streaks or lines?
A: Streaks or lines on printouts are often caused by clogged print heads. Try running a print head cleaning cycle through the printer's maintenance menu to resolve this issue.

2. Q: My scanned images appear blurry. What could be the reason?
A: Blurry scanned images can be a result of improper positioning of the original document on the scanner glass. Make sure the document is placed flat and aligned properly, ensuring it doesn't move during the scanning process.

3. Q: The printer fails to copy documents. What should I do?
A: If the printer is unable to copy documents, check if there is enough paper loaded in the input tray. Additionally, ensure that there are no paper jams or errors displayed on the printer's control panel. If the issue persists, restart the printer and try again.
Scotty

Re: Re: Epson Driver Cx5600

Post by Scotty »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson Cx5600, I really appreciate it!