Epson Driver C878R

Steve1988

Epson Driver C878R

Post by Steve1988 »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Epson printer model C878R. I've already searched on the Epson website and couldn't locate it in their driver download section. I also tried searching on other driver websites and forums but had no luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Driver C878R

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson c878r driver for Windows.

File name: epson-c878r.exe
Version: 5.128
File size: 18142 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee ver. 2.28

Epson Driver C878R

(click above to download)

Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
Printing Technology: Inkjet
Print Speed: Up to 15 pages per minute (black), up to 8 pages per minute (color)
Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
Paper Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson Driver C878R not printing?
A: Make sure the printer is powered on and connected to the computer. Check the ink levels and replace any empty cartridges. Verify that the print job is not stuck in the print queue. Lastly, ensure that the correct printer driver is installed on your computer.

2. Q: How can I improve the print quality of my Epson Driver C878R?
A: First, ensure that you are using genuine Epson ink cartridges. Clean the print head using the printer's maintenance utility. Adjust the print settings to a higher quality setting for better results. If the issue persists, align the print head using the printer's software.

3. Q: My Epson Driver C878R is experiencing paper jams frequently. What can I do to resolve it?
A: Firstly, make sure you are using the correct paper size and type that is supported by the printer. Ensure that the paper tray is loaded correctly and not overfilled. Clear any loose paper from the paper path and check for any obstructions. If the problem persists, try cleaning the paper feed rollers using a lint-free cloth slightly dampened with water.
Steve1988

Re: Re: Epson Driver C878R

Post by Steve1988 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson C878R - it worked perfectly and saved me so much time and frustration!