Epson C462H Driver Download

Margie

Post by Margie »

I recently purchased an Epson C462H printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched on the Epson website, but unfortunately they only seem to have drivers for older models. I've also checked various driver download websites, but still no luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Epson C462H? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson C462H Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson c462h driver for Windows.

File name: epson-c462h.exe
Version: 5.863
File size: 23408 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: G Data version 5.82

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Brand: Epson
Model: C462H
Type: Printer
Printing Technology: Inkjet
Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Printing Speed: Up to 10 ppm (black), up to 5 ppm (color)
Paper Capacity: 100 sheets
Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
Dimensions: 16.4" x 17.7" x 6.7"
Weight: 11.9 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Epson C462H printer not turning on?
A1: Ensure that the power cable is securely connected to both the printer and a working power outlet. Try using a different power cable or outlet to check for any issues. If the problem persists, contact Epson customer support for further assistance.

Q2: Why am I getting poor print quality with my Epson C462H printer?
A2: First, check if the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink. Perform a nozzle check and clean the printhead if necessary. Adjust the print settings to the highest quality option available. If the issue continues, it might be worth replacing the cartridges or contacting Epson customer support for additional troubleshooting steps.

Q3: How do I resolve paper jam issues with my Epson C462H printer?
A3: Begin by turning off the printer. Carefully remove any jammed paper from the input and output trays or other areas indicated by the printer's display. Avoid pulling the paper forcefully to prevent any damage. Verify that the paper is loaded correctly and not exceeding the recommended paper capacity. Once cleared, turn on the printer and resume printing.
Margie

Re: Re: Epson C462H Driver Download

Post by Margie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Epson C462H driver, I really appreciate it!