Epson Bx535Wd Driver

Marge1993

Epson Bx535Wd Driver

Post by Marge1993 »

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Epson Bx535Wd printer. I've searched on both the Epson website and various driver download websites, but so far no luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver? I appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson Bx535Wd Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson bx535wd driver for Windows.

File name: epson-bx535wd.exe
Version: 5.916
File size: 46600 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 1.98

Epson Bx535Wd Driver

(click above to download)

The Epson Bx535Wd is a multifunctional device that acts as a printer, scanner, and copier. It features wireless connectivity, allowing for convenient printing from various devices. The printer has a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi, ensuring high-quality prints. It supports a variety of paper sizes and types, including A4, letter, photo, and envelopes.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson Bx535Wd printer not connecting to my Wi-Fi network?
A: First, ensure that your Wi-Fi router is working correctly and that you are within range. Check if there are any obstructions or interference affecting the signal. Restart your printer and try reconnecting to the Wi-Fi network following the provided instructions in the user manual.

2. Q: My prints from the Epson Bx535Wd are coming out faded or with streaks. How can I fix this issue?
A: Begin by checking the ink levels in your printer. If any cartridges are low or empty, replace them with genuine Epson cartridges. Perform a printhead cleaning using the printer's utility software to clear any clogged nozzles. Ensure you're using the appropriate print settings and paper type for optimal results.

3. Q: The scanner function of my Epson Bx535Wd is not functioning properly. What steps can I take to address this problem?
A: First, verify that the scanner driver is properly installed on your computer. If not, download and install the latest driver from the official Epson website. Make sure the scanner is connected to your computer via USB or wireless connection. Restart both the computer and the printer. If the issue persists, try scanning using alternate software to determine if it's a software compatibility problem. Contact Epson support if the problem continues.
Marge1993

Re: Re: Epson Bx535Wd Driver

Post by Marge1993 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson Bx535Wd, it solved all of my device compatibility issues.