Driver Pack Hp Elitebook 840 G3

Lenny96

Post by Lenny96 »

I recently got a new HP Elitebook 840 G3 and I am in the process of updating its drivers. However, I am unable to find the driver pack for this specific model on the official HP website or other popular driver websites. I have tried searching using various keywords such as "HP Elitebook 840 G3 driver pack" and "Elitebook 840 G3 drivers", but have had no luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to the driver pack for this model? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Pack Hp Elitebook 840 G3

Post by Detective »

Below you can download pack hp elitebook 840 g3 driver for Windows.

File name: pack-hp-elitebook-840-g3.exe
Version: 9.167
File size: 18.36 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Symantec v. 3.48

(click above to download)

Specifications of the HP Elitebook 840 G3 Driver Pack:

1. Compatible operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
2. Dimensions: 13.3 x 9.32 x 0.74 in
3. Weight: 3.27 lbs
4. Processor: Intel Core i5 or i7 6th generation
5. Memory: 4GB-32GB DDR4 RAM
6. Storage: SATA hard drive or solid-state drive options ranging from 128GB to 1TB
7. Display: 14-inch LED backlit anti-glare display with HD or Full HD resolution
8. Graphics: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520
9. Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, Gigabit Ethernet
10. Ports: USB 3.0, USB-C, HDMI, VGA, LAN, headphone/microphone combo jack
11. Battery: 3-cell or 4-cell Li-ion battery with up to 13 hours of battery life
12. Security features: TPM 1.2/2.0 security chip, fingerprint reader, HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection, HP BIOSphere, HP DriveLock, HP Secure Erase, HP Sure Click

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my HP Elitebook 840 G3 not charging?
A: Firstly, ensure the charger is properly connected to the laptop and the power socket. Try using a different charger and check if it charges. If not, restart the laptop and check the charging port for any physical damage.

2. Q: Why is the Wi-Fi not working on my Elitebook 840 G3?
A: Start by checking if the Wi-Fi is enabled in the laptop's settings or by using the dedicated function key. If enabled but still not working, restart the laptop and try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network. Update the Wi-Fi driver from the HP support website if the issue persists.

3. Q: How do I resolve the black screen issue on my HP Elitebook 840 G3?
A: If the laptop screen turns black after powering it on, start by disconnecting any external devices. Press and hold the power button for about 20 seconds to force a shutdown, then power it on again. If the issue persists, connect an external monitor to check if
Lenny96

Re: Re: Driver Pack Hp Elitebook 840 G3

Post by Lenny96 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the driver pack for HP Elitebook 840 G3, it worked perfectly on my device and resolved all the issues I was facing.