Driver For Epson Wf-4820

Freddy

Driver For Epson Wf-4820

Post by Freddy »

Hi everyone,

I'm having some trouble finding the driver for my Epson WF-4820 printer. I've checked the official Epson website, but couldn't find a direct link to download the driver. I also tried searching on various driver update websites, but they either didn't have the driver or required a paid subscription to access it. I even reached out to Epson support, but they haven't responded yet.

Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver for the Epson WF-4820 printer? I'd really appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver For Epson Wf-4820

Post by Detective »

Below you can download for epson wf-4820 driver for Windows.

File name: for-epson-wf-4820.exe
Version: 9.475
File size: 23437 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Panda v 5.92

Driver For Epson Wf-4820

(click above to download)

Specification:

- Device: Epson WF-4820
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Print Technology: PrecisionCore Heat-Free
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5" x 47.2"
- Printing Speed: 25 ppm (black), 12 ppm (color)
- Paper Capacity: 250 sheets
- Automatic Document Feeder: 50 sheets
- Scanner Type: Color Flatbed, ADF
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copier Features: Collation, Duplex Copying, ID Card Copy, Fit to Page, Resize
- Fax Function: Yes
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson WF-4820 not printing?
A: Make sure the printer is turned on and properly connected to your computer. Check the ink cartridges for any errors or low ink levels. Also, ensure that the correct printer driver is installed on your computer.

2. Q: How do I resolve paper feeding issues with my WF-4820?
A: Firstly, ensure that the paper is loaded correctly and the paper guides are adjusted properly. Make sure the paper type and size settings match the loaded paper. Clean the paper feed rollers using a lint-free cloth. If the issue persists, try restarting the printer and your computer.

3. Q: Why is my scanner not working on the Epson WF-4820?
A: Ensure that the scanner is properly connected to your computer and turned on. Try restarting both the scanner and your computer. If the problem persists, reinstall the scanner driver software. Make sure the scanning area is clean and free from any dust or smudges.
Freddy

Re: Re: Driver For Epson Wf-4820

Post by Freddy »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for the Epson WF-4820, I really appreciate it!