Driver For Canon Canoscan Lide 300

Bobbie

Post by Bobbie »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Canon Canoscan Lide 300 scanner. I've searched on the Canon website and tried various driver download sites, but I can't seem to locate the correct driver. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct download link for the driver? I'm using Windows 10 as my operating system. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver For Canon Canoscan Lide 300

Post by Detective »

Below you can download for canon canoscan lide 300 driver for Windows.

File name: for-canon-canoscan-lide-300.exe
Version: 5.981
File size: 15.69 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 2.22

(click above to download)

Specification of Canon Canoscan Lide 300:

- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Maximum Scan Size: 8.5 x 11.7 inches
- Optical Resolution: 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Scan Speed (Color, A4 Size): Approx. 10 seconds
- Scan Speed (Black and White, A4 Size): Approx. 10 seconds
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.11 - macOS 10.13, macOS 10.15 or later
- Power Consumption: Approx. 4.5W (Scanning), Approx. 0.3W (Standby)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.9 x 14.5 x 1.6 inches
- Weight: Approx. 3.6 pounds

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon Canoscan Lide 300 scanner not turning on?
A: Firstly, ensure that the power cable is securely connected to the scanner and to a working power outlet. Additionally, try using a different power cable or USB port to rule out any issues with the current setup. If the scanner still does not turn on, contact Canon support for further assistance.

2. Q: How can I resolve issues with scan quality on the Canon Canoscan Lide 300?
A: If you are experiencing scan quality issues, make sure that the glass surface of the scanner is clean and free from dust or smudges. Additionally, check the scanner settings and adjust the scanning resolution to a higher value for better quality. If the problem persists, reinstall the scanner driver or contact Canon support for further troubleshooting steps.

3. Q: Why is my Canon Canoscan Lide 300 not recognized by my computer?
A: Firstly, check that the USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the computer. Try using a different USB cable or port to eliminate any connection issues. Make sure to install the correct drivers for your operating system from the Canon website. If the problem persists, restarting the computer or updating the scanner driver may help.
Bobbie

Re: Re: Driver For Canon Canoscan Lide 300

Post by Bobbie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Canoscan Lide 300, I really appreciate it!