Driver Epson Tx135 Download

Carol1991

Post by Carol1991 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and my Epson TX135 printer stopped working. I've been searching for the latest driver for this printer that is compatible with Windows 10, but I haven't been able to find it on the official Epson website or through my usual channels. Can someone please provide me with a reliable download link for the Epson TX135 driver for Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Epson Tx135 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson tx135 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-tx135.exe
Version: 9.370
File size: 14.99 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 3.37

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Epson
- Model: TX135
- Printer type: Inkjet
- Functions: Print, scan, copy
- Print resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 28 pages per minute (black and white), up to 15 pages per minute (color)
- Paper sizes supported: A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15 cm, 13x18 cm, 9x13 cm, letter, legal, half letter, executive, user defined
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP or later, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is the printer not printing?
A: Firstly, ensure that the printer is powered on and connected to the computer properly via the USB cable. Check if there are any error messages or lights blinking on the printer. Additionally, make sure there is sufficient ink in the cartridges and there are no paper jams.

2. Q: How do I resolve blurry or distorted prints?
A: Firstly, check if the print resolution settings are set to the desired quality. Adjust the settings to ensure optimal print quality. Additionally, make sure the paper type and size settings are correct. If the issue persists, try cleaning the printhead nozzles using the printer's built-in cleaning utility.

3. Q: The scanner is not working, what should I do?
A: Start by confirming that the scanner is powered on and connected to the computer properly. Ensure that the appropriate scanner drivers and software are installed on the computer. If the issue persists, try restarting both the printer and the computer. If the problem still persists, reinstall the scanner drivers and software.
Carol1991

Re: Re: Driver Epson Tx135 Download

Post by Carol1991 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Epson Tx135 driver download. I will give it a try and see if it resolves the issues I've been experiencing.