Driver Epson C5790 Download

Abbie1994

Post by Abbie1994 »

Hi everyone,
I'm currently in need of the driver for my Epson C5790 printer and I am unable to find a link to download it. I have already tried searching on the official Epson website and various driver download websites, but with no luck. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Epson C5790 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson c5790 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-c5790.exe
Version: 5.688
File size: 35643 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: G Data v. 2.84

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Device: Epson C5790
- Type: All-in-One Printer
- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Printing Technology: PrecisionCore 4S Print Head
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 24 pages per minute (black and color)
- Paper Handling: 330 sheets input capacity, 30 sheets ADF
- Scanner Type: Color flatbed scanner with ADF
- Scan Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy Speed: Up to 22 copies per minute (black and color)
- Fax Compatibility: Super G3
- Display: 4.3-inch color touchscreen

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: The printer is not printing anything. What could be the issue?
A: Please ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and turned on. Check if there are any error messages or blinking lights on the printer. Verify that the printer driver is correctly installed on your computer. Make sure the printer has sufficient ink or toner and there are no paper jams.

2. Q: The scanner is not producing clear scans. How can I resolve this problem?
A: Ensure that the scanner glass is clean and free from dust or smudges. For optimal scan quality, use the appropriate resolution settings in the scanning software. Adjust the document positioning and ensure it lays flat on the scanner bed. Verify that the scanner driver is up to date and compatible with your operating system.

3. Q: The fax function is not sending or receiving faxes. What steps can I take to troubleshoot?
A: Firstly, check that the phone line is securely connected to both the printer and the telephone wall jack. Ensure that the fax settings (including the country code and other necessary parameters) are properly configured. Verify that the fax machine is in "Fax" mode and not in "Copy" or "Scanner" mode. If the issue continues, restart the printer and confirm that the phone line is functional by testing it with another device.
Abbie1994

Re: Re: Driver Epson C5790 Download

Post by Abbie1994 »

Thanks for sharing the link to the driver download, I was able to successfully install it on my Windows device and it's working perfectly with my Epson C5790 printer.