Driver Canon Hp Laserjet P1006

Freddie

Post by Freddie »

Hi everyone, I've been having trouble finding the driver for my Canon Hp Laserjet P1006 printer. I've checked the Canon and Hp websites, but I couldn't locate it. I also tried searching on various driver download websites, but none of them seem to have the specific driver I need. Could someone please provide a link to where I can download the driver? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Canon Hp Laserjet P1006

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon hp laserjet p1006 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-hp-laserjet-p1006.exe
Version: 9.259
File size: 28946 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 1.6

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Device: Hp Laserjet P1006
- Supported driver: Canon

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Hp Laserjet P1006 not printing?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and the computer. Check the printer's display for any error messages. Additionally, make sure that the printer ink or toner cartridges are not empty or dried out. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the Canon driver for the printer.

2. Q: How can I resolve paper jam issues with my Hp Laserjet P1006?
A: Paper jams can occur due to various reasons such as using incorrect paper size, overloading the paper tray, or having debris inside the printer. To resolve this issue, turn off the printer, open all accessible covers, and carefully remove any jammed paper. Ensure that the paper is loaded correctly in the paper tray, without exceeding its maximum capacity. Clean the inside of the printer using a lint-free cloth if there is any debris. Once done, restart the printer and try printing again.

3. Q: Why is my Hp Laserjet P1006 producing faded prints?
A: Faded prints usually indicate low ink or toner levels. Check the ink or toner level by printing a test page or accessing the printer settings on your computer. If the ink or toner is low, replace the cartridge with a new one according to the manufacturer's instructions. Additionally, make sure that the print density settings are adjusted appropriately. If the problem persists, try cleaning the printer's print heads or contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
Freddie

Re: Re: Driver Canon Hp Laserjet P1006

Post by Freddie »

Thank you for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon HP LaserJet P1006. I appreciate your help!