Download Nvidia Geforce Drivers For Windows 10

Wilber

Post by Wilber »

Hello everyone,

I've been searching all over the internet but I can't seem to find a reliable download link for the latest Nvidia GeForce drivers specifically compatible with Windows 10. I recently upgraded my system to Windows 10 and now my graphics card seems to be acting up and not performing as well as before. I've tried visiting the official Nvidia website, various driver update websites, and even checked the Windows update feature, but I can't find the correct driver version. Can someone please provide me with a direct and trustworthy link to download the Nvidia GeForce drivers for Windows 10? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Nvidia Geforce Drivers For Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download nvidia geforce for windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: nvidia-geforce-win10.exe
Version: 9.847
File size: 24685 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Eset v. 5.79

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Model: Nvidia GeForce
Operating System: Windows 10

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my device not recognizing the downloaded Nvidia GeForce drivers?
A1: Ensure that the drivers are specifically compatible with your Nvidia GeForce model and the Windows 10 operating system. If the issue persists, try uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them using the latest version from the official Nvidia website.

Q2: How can I resolve graphical glitches or performance issues after installing Nvidia GeForce drivers?
A2: First, make sure that your system meets the minimum hardware requirements for the drivers. Then, try updating your graphics card's firmware and adjusting the graphics settings in the Nvidia Control Panel. If the problem persists, consider rolling back to a previous version of the drivers or contacting Nvidia support for further assistance.

Q3: What should I do if my computer freezes or crashes after installing Nvidia GeForce drivers?
A3: Verify that your power supply unit is sufficient for your graphics card. Ensure that your computer is adequately cooled and free from dust accumulation. If the issue persists, try uninstalling the drivers completely and performing a clean reinstall. It might also be worthwhile to check for any conflicting software or incompatible applications that could be causing the instability.
Wilber

Re: Re: Download Nvidia Geforce Drivers For Windows 10

Post by Wilber »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for Nvidia GeForce in Windows 10, it's greatly appreciated!