Download Epson L130 Driver Download

Julie1990

Post by Julie1990 »

Hi there, I recently purchased an Epson L130 printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver download for it. I've searched extensively on Epson's official website, but unfortunately, I couldn't find the specific driver for this model. I've also tried searching on various driver update websites and even checked the original CD that came with the printer, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Epson L130 driver? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Epson L130 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l130 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l130.exe
Version: 8.951
File size: 13.17 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 2.43

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Epson L130
- Type: Inkjet printer
- Printing Technology: On-demand inkjet (Piezoelectric)
- Print Resolution: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi (dots per inch)
- Print Speed: Up to 27 ppm (pages per minute) for black and white, up to 15 ppm for color
- Paper Handling: Input tray capacity of up to 50 sheets, Output tray capacity of up to 30 sheets
- Connectivity: USB 2.0

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Epson L130 printer not printing properly?
A: Ensure that the ink cartridges are correctly installed and have sufficient ink levels. Clean the print heads and alignment. Check if the printer driver is up to date. Also, verify proper paper alignment and quality.

2. Q: How can I resolve paper jam issues with Epson L130?
A: Firstly, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Open the printer cover carefully and remove any jammed paper, following the instructions in the user manual. Ensure no torn pieces remain inside. Close the cover, plug the printer back in, and turn it on. Check if the problem persists before resuming printing.

3. Q: Why is my Epson L130 printer not recognized by my computer?
A: Make sure that the USB cable connected between the printer and computer is securely plugged in on both ends. Try using a different USB port on your computer or a different USB cable, if available. Restart both the printer and computer. Install the latest printer driver from the official Epson website, ensuring compatibility with your operating system.
Julie1990

Re: Re: Download Epson L130 Driver Download

Post by Julie1990 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Epson L130 driver download! I was struggling to find a working driver, but this one worked perfectly for my Windows device.