Canon Scanner Driver Windows 10

Winnie

Post by Winnie »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and realized that my Canon scanner is no longer working. I believe this is due to an outdated driver. I have searched on the official Canon website as well as various other driver websites, but I cannot seem to find the specific driver for my scanner model that is compatible with Windows 10. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to the Windows 10 driver for my Canon scanner? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Scanner Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon scanner windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-scanner-win10.exe
Version: 1.966
File size: 12206 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: G Data ver 5.9

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Type: Scanner
- Brand: Canon
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Included Software: Canon Scanner Driver

Troubleshooting Questions for Canon Scanner Driver on Windows 10:

1. Q: The Canon Scanner Driver is not installing on my Windows 10 system. What could be the issue?
A: The issue could be compatibility problems between the scanner driver and the version of Windows 10 you are using. Ensure that you have downloaded the correct driver version that is specifically designed for Windows 10.

2. Q: My Canon scanner is not being detected by the Windows 10 system even after installing the Canon Scanner Driver. How can I fix this?
A: Firstly, ensure that the scanner is properly connected to your computer via USB or another appropriate interface. If the connections are secure and the scanner is still not recognized, try restarting both the scanner and your Windows 10 system. Additionally, make sure that the scanner driver is correctly installed and up-to-date.

3. Q: The Canon Scanner Driver is installed and my scanner is being detected, but the scanned images are not appearing or saving correctly. What steps can I take to resolve this issue?
A: Begin by checking the scanner settings and ensuring that they are configured properly. Verify that you have selected the appropriate file format, resolution, and destination folder for saving the scanned images. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the Canon Scanner Driver to resolve any potential software conflicts.
Winnie

Re: Re: Canon Scanner Driver Windows 10

Post by Winnie »

Thank you so much for sharing this working Windows driver for the Canon Scanner. I've been searching everywhere for a compatible driver.