Canon Scanner Driver Lide 220

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

Hi everyone,

I'm currently in need of the driver for my Canon Scanner Lide 220, but I'm unable to find it on the official Canon website or any other reliable source. I've extensively searched online using various search engines, visited Canon's support page and driver download section, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate the specific driver I need.

Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Canon Scanner Lide 220 driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue. Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Scanner Driver Lide 220

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon scanner lide 220 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-scanner-lide-220.exe
Version: 5.844
File size: 18.47 MB
Upload source: peer 2 peer
Antivirus software passed: Symantec 2.63

(click above to download)

The Canon Scanner Driver Lide 220 is a device that allows for high-quality scanning of various documents and photos. It offers a maximum optical resolution of 4800 x 4800 dpi and has a color depth of 48-bit.

Key features:
- Slim and compact design for easy portability.
- Auto Document Fix feature to enhance scanned documents by adjusting settings automatically.
- Four EZ buttons for quick access to commonly used functions.
- Advanced Z-Lid Expansion Top for scanning bulky items like books or magazines.
- USB 2.0 interface for easy connectivity with computers.

Troubleshooting questions and answers:

1. Q: My scanned images appear to have lines or streaks. How can I fix this?
A: This issue may occur due to dirt or smudges on the scanner glass. Make sure to clean the glass with a lint-free cloth and then scan again.

2. Q: The scanner is not being recognized by my computer. What should I do?
A: Firstly, ensure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the computer. If the issue persists, try using a different USB port or cable. Additionally, make sure to install the scanner driver software properly.

3. Q: I'm experiencing slow scanning speeds with the Canon Scanner Driver Lide 220. How can I improve the speed?
A: Slow scanning speeds can be influenced by various factors. Firstly, ensure that your computer meets the recommended system requirements for the scanner. Closing any unnecessary applications or processes running in the background may also help improve scanning speeds.
Reggie

Re: Re: Canon Scanner Driver Lide 220

Post by Reggie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Scanner Lide 220, it's greatly appreciated!