Canon Printer Software Removal Tool

Billy1986

Post by Billy1986 »

I recently purchased a Canon printer and I'm having some issues with the software. I need to uninstall the current software so that I can reinstall it properly. I've looked on the Canon website and various other driver download sites, but I couldn't find a specific "Printer Software Removal Tool" for Canon printers. Can anyone provide me with a direct link to download this tool? I appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Software Removal Tool

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer software removal tool driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-software-removal-tool.exe
Version: 1.685
File size: 28856 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Eset v. 1.71

(click above to download)

- The Canon Printer Software Removal Tool is a software application designed specifically for removing the software and drivers associated with Canon printers from a computer.
- It is compatible with various operating systems including Windows and Mac OS.
- The tool helps to ensure a clean uninstallation of Canon printer software, eliminating any leftover files or registry entries that may cause conflicts or issues.
- It facilitates the removal of all Canon printer drivers, software applications, and any associated programs that have been installed on the computer.
- The tool is primarily used when switching to a different brand of printer or when encountering problems with the existing Canon printer software.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: How do I download and install the Canon Printer Software Removal Tool?
A1: The Canon Printer Software Removal Tool can be downloaded directly from the official Canon website. Visit the Canon support page, locate the software section, and search for the correct tool according to your operating system. Once downloaded, simply run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions for installation.

Q2: After using the Canon Printer Software Removal Tool, my computer still recognizes the printer. What should I do?
A2: If your computer still recognizes the printer after using the Canon Printer Software Removal Tool, try manually uninstalling the printer from your computer's Device Manager. To do this, go to the Control Panel, click on "Hardware and Sound," then "Device Manager." Locate your Canon printer under the "Printers" or "Imaging devices" section, right-click on it, and select "Uninstall." Follow any additional prompts to complete the process.

Q3: Can the Canon Printer Software Removal Tool be used to remove software from printers of other brands?
A3: No, the Canon Printer Software Removal Tool is specifically developed for removing Canon printer software and drivers. It is not designed or intended for use with printers from other manufacturers. To remove software from printers of different brands, consult the specific manufacturer's instructions or support resources.
Billy1986

Re: Re: Canon Printer Software Removal Tool

Post by Billy1986 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for my Canon printer! I really appreciate it.