Canon Printer Drivers For A Mac

Betty91

Post by Betty91 »

Hi everyone, I've been having trouble finding the driver for my Canon printer on my Mac. I've searched on the official Canon website, as well as various other driver download websites, but I haven't had any luck so far. I have a Canon Pixma MG3650 printer, and I'm using macOS Big Sur version 11.5.1. If anyone could provide me with a direct download link for the latest Canon printer driver for Mac, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Drivers For A Mac

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer for a mac driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-a-mac.exe
Version: 6.546
File size: 23529 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Eset version 2.58

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Canon
- Device Type: Printer
- Compatibility: Macintosh (Mac)
- Functionality: Printing

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Canon printer not connecting to my Mac?
A1: There can be several reasons for this issue. Please ensure that the printer and Mac are connected to the same network, check if the printer is powered on and properly connected to the Mac, and make sure you have the correct Canon printer drivers installed on your Mac.

Q2: How do I resolve print quality issues with my Canon printer on a Mac?
A2: If you are experiencing print quality issues, first check if the ink or toner cartridges are properly installed and have enough ink/toner. Clean the print head nozzles and align the printhead using the printer utility software. Additionally, selecting the appropriate print settings and using high-quality paper can also enhance print quality on a Mac.

Q3: What can I do if my Canon printer is printing slowly on my Mac?
A3: Slow printing can be caused by various factors. To troubleshoot this issue, ensure that the printer is connected to a high-speed USB port or a reliable wireless network. Adjust the print settings to optimize performance, such as selecting the Draft mode for casual printing needs. Updating the printer drivers to the latest version and restarting both the printer and the Mac can also help resolve slow printing issues.
Betty91

Re: Re: Canon Printer Drivers For A Mac

Post by Betty91 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for my Canon printer! I really appreciate your help.