Canon Printer Driver Ts3522

Lorie96

Post by Lorie96 »

Hi everyone, I'm in need of some assistance finding a driver for my Canon Printer TS3522. I've been searching all over the internet and have come up empty-handed. I've tried visiting Canon's official website and their support section, but couldn't find the specific driver I need for my printer model. I also tried searching on various driver update platforms, but unfortunately, no luck there either. Could someone possibly provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Canon Printer TS3522? I would greatly appreciate any help in resolving this issue. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Driver Ts3522

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer ts3522 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-ts3522.exe
Version: 1.964
File size: 44958 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure ver. 2.7

(click above to download)

Specification of the Canon Printer Driver Ts3522:
- 4-in-1 device featuring print, scan, copy, and fax functions
- Wireless connectivity with support for Wi-Fi Direct, AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and Canon PRINT app
- Print speed: up to 7.7 images per minute (ipm) for black and white, and up to 4.0 ipm for color
- Print resolution: up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi)
- Flatbed scanner with a maximum optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi
- Copier speed: up to 3.0 ipm for color
- Supports various paper sizes and types, including Letter, Legal, 4x6 inches, 5x5 inches, and more
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with a capacity of up to 20 sheets
- Compatible with both Windows and macOS operating systems
- Dimensions: 17.2 x 12.5 x 5.8 inches
- Weight: 8.68 pounds

Troubleshooting questions and answers for the Canon Printer Driver Ts3522:
1. Q: Why is my printer not connecting to a Wi-Fi network?
A: Ensure that your printer is within range of the Wi-Fi router and double-check the entered Wi-Fi password. Restarting the printer and router might also resolve the issue.

2. Q: My prints are coming out with streaks or smudges. How can I fix this?
A: Firstly, make sure the printer's ink cartridges are properly installed and have enough ink. Perform a printhead alignment and cleaning to eliminate any clogged nozzles. Additionally, use the appropriate paper type setting and avoid touching the printed side of paper before it dries.

3. Q: How can I resolve paper jams in my Canon Printer Ts3522?
A: Start by turning off the printer and unplugging it from the power source. Gently remove any stuck paper by following the manufacturer's instructions. Avoid forcibly pulling the paper to prevent causing damage. Clear any remaining paper debris and then reconnect the power to the printer.
Lorie96

Re: Re: Canon Printer Driver Ts3522

Post by Lorie96 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon printer TS3522, it was exactly what I needed and I appreciate your help!