Canon Printer Driver Lbp 6000

Willie

Post by Willie »

I recently purchased a Canon Lbp 6000 printer and I'm having trouble finding the correct driver for it. I have searched extensively on the Canon website, but I couldn't find any driver downloads specifically for the Lbp 6000 model. I also tried other popular driver websites, but they didn't have any results either. I'm running Windows 10 on my computer. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Canon Lbp 6000 printer? Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Driver Lbp 6000

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer lbp 6000 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-lbp-6000.exe
Version: 5.611
File size: 15.61 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 3.20

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Device: Canon Lbp 6000 Printer
- Printer Type: Monochrome Laser Printer
- Printing Technology: Laser technology
- Maximum Print Resolution: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 19 ppm (Letter size)
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 5,000 pages
- Printer Language: UFR II Lite (Host-based)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon Lbp 6000 printer not printing anything?
A: There could be a few reasons for this issue. Ensure that the printer is connected to the power supply and turned on. Also, check if there is enough paper in the paper tray and the paper is properly loaded. Additionally, make sure that the printer driver is installed correctly on your computer.

2. Q: The printed documents from my Canon Lbp 6000 printer have poor print quality. How can I fix this?
A: Poor print quality may be due to several factors. Firstly, verify that you are using the recommended paper type and size. It is also essential to check the toner level and replace it if necessary. Additionally, cleaning the printer's internal components, such as the drum or corona wire, might improve print quality. Refer to the printer's user manual for detailed instructions on maintenance.

3. Q: My Canon Lbp 6000 printer shows an error message "Paper Jam." What should I do?
A: When encountering a paper jam error, follow these steps. Firstly, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Open the printer cover and remove any visible jammed paper carefully. Check all paper-feed areas, including the input tray and the output area, for any stuck paper bits. Once cleared, reassemble the printer and turn it on. If the problem persists, consult the printer's user manual for advanced troubleshooting steps or contact Canon support.
Willie

Re: Re: Canon Printer Driver Lbp 6000

Post by Willie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Printer Lbp 6000, I really appreciate it!