Canon Printer Driver For Surface Pro X

Dotty89

Post by Dotty89 »

Hey everyone, I've been trying to find the driver for my Canon printer to use it with my Surface Pro X, but I'm having no luck. I've checked the official Canon website and several other driver download websites, but I couldn't find a compatible driver specifically for the Surface Pro X. I've also tried using the Windows Update option for driver installation, but it didn't find any suitable driver either. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Canon printer driver that will work with the Surface Pro X? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Driver For Surface Pro X

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer for surface pro x driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-surface-pro-x.exe
Version: 9.555
File size: 16.19 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 1.85

(click above to download)

Forum Post Title: Specifications of the Canon Printer Driver for Surface Pro X

Specifications:

- Compatibility: Compatible with Microsoft Surface Pro X and Windows 10 operating system.
- Driver Version: Canon Printer Driver version 1.0.0.
- Connectivity: Supports USB and wireless (Wi-Fi) connectivity options.
- Supported Printers: Works with a wide range of Canon printers, including PIXMA, MAXIFY, imageRUNNER, imageCLASS, and SELPHY series.
- Printing Resolution: Maximum print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi).
- Printing Speed: Print speeds vary depending on the printer model and settings.
- Supported Paper Sizes: Supports a variety of paper sizes, including A4, letter, legal, photo paper sizes, and envelope printing.
- Duplex Printing: Supports automatic double-sided (duplex) printing functionality, if compatible with the connected printer.
- Scanning and Copying: The driver also includes scanning and copying functions compatible with Canon multifunction printers.
- Software Package: The driver package includes the necessary software for advanced printing features, such as adjusting print settings and monitoring ink levels.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1. Why is my Surface Pro X not recognizing the Canon Printer Driver?
A1. Please ensure that you have installed the correct driver version (1.0.0) for the Surface Pro X and that it is compatible with your printer model. Also, check your USB or Wi-Fi connections and try reinstalling the driver if necessary.

Q2. Why am I experiencing slow printing speeds with the Canon Printer Driver?
A2. Slow printing speeds can be influenced by several factors. Ensure that your printer is set to the appropriate print quality, reduce the print resolution if necessary, and check for any pending print jobs in the print queue. Additionally, make sure your network connection (if using Wi-Fi) is stable to avoid any delays.

Q3. Why am I unable to perform duplex printing with the Canon Printer Driver?
A3. Duplex printing functionality may vary depending on the printer model connected to your Surface Pro X. Confirm that your printer supports automatic double-sided printing and check the driver settings to enable this feature. Additionally, ensure that the paper being used is compatible with duplex printing, as some papers may not be suitable.

Remember to consult the official Canon support resources or contact their customer support for further assistance if you encounter any issues beyond these general troubleshooting scenarios.
Dotty89

Re: Re: Canon Printer Driver For Surface Pro X

Post by Dotty89 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for my Canon Printer. I've been searching everywhere for this and it's a relief to finally find a working one!