Canon Printer Driver E560

Vince93

Post by Vince93 »

I recently upgraded my operating system and now I'm having trouble finding the updated driver for my Canon Printer E560. I've already checked Canon's official website, but couldn't find a link specific to this printer model. I also tried searching on other reliable driver download websites, but to no avail. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Canon Printer E560 driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Driver E560

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer e560 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-e560.exe
Version: 5.149
File size: 16.19 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira v 3.36

(click above to download)

Prints documents and photos in high quality
Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, and PIXMA Cloud Link
Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Print Speed: Up to 9.9 ipm (black) and 5.7 ipm (color)
Paper Handling: Front Tray - 100 sheets
Duplex Printing: Manual
Supported Operating Systems: Windows and Mac
Dimensions (W x D x H): 449 x 304 x 152 mm
Weight: Approximately 5.4 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My Canon E560 printer is not connecting to my computer via USB. What should I do?
A: First, ensure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. Try using a different USB cable or port. If the issue persists, reinstall the printer driver software on your computer.

2. Q: The print quality of my Canon E560 printer has deteriorated. How can I improve it?
A: Start by checking the ink levels and replacing any low or empty cartridges. Perform a nozzle check and clean the print head if necessary. Adjust the print settings in the driver software to optimize print quality. If the issue persists, consider performing a print head alignment.

3. Q: My Canon E560 printer is not connecting to my Wi-Fi network. What can I do to resolve this?
A: First, ensure that the printer is within the range of your Wi-Fi router and that the Wi-Fi signal is strong. Reset the printer's network settings and try connecting again. If the issue persists, restart your router and try connecting again. You can also try manually entering the network SSID and password in the printer settings.
Vince93

Re: Re: Canon Printer Driver E560

Post by Vince93 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Printer E560. I'm really grateful for your help!