Canon Printer Driver C3226

Marty99

Post by Marty99 »

I recently got a Canon C3226 printer and I'm in need of its driver for my Windows 10 computer. I've searched on the official Canon website and even tried using the device manager's automatic driver update feature, but unfortunately, I couldn't find the specific driver I need. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable source to download the Canon C3226 printer driver for Windows 10? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Driver C3226

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer c3226 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-c3226.exe
Version: 6.169
File size: 32540 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton v. 5.48

(click above to download)

Specification of the Canon Printer Driver C3226:

- Model: Canon Printer Driver C3226
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Printing Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed: Up to 26 pages per minute (black and color)
- Media Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, Executive, Envelope
- Paper Capacity: Standard 250-sheet paper tray, 50-sheet multipurpose tray
- Duplex Printing: Yes
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Dimensions: 17.9 x 16.4 x 13.7 inches
- Weight: 45.9 pounds

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Question 1: Why is the printer not responding when I send a print job?
Answer 1: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and check if the power button is turned on. Additionally, check the connection between the printer and the computer to ensure proper communication. Restarting both the printer and the computer might also resolve the issue.

Question 2: How do I fix paper jams in the Canon Printer Driver C3226?
Answer 2: To resolve paper jams, first, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Open the printer's access doors carefully and locate the jammed paper. Gently remove the jammed paper, making sure not to tear it. Check for any residual paper scraps and remove them. Close the access doors, plug the printer back in, and turn it on. Try printing a test page to ensure the issue is resolved.

Question 3: Why are the prints coming out blurry or smudged?
Answer 3: Blurry or smudged prints may indicate a problem with the toner cartridge or the print drum. Start by ensuring that there is no toner leakage or damage to the cartridge. If any issues are found, replace the toner cartridge with a new one. Additionally, check if the print drum is clean and free from any debris. Cleaning the print drum using a soft lint-free cloth might help improve print quality. If the issue persists, it's advisable to consult Canon's customer support for further assistance or consider professional servicing.
Marty99

Re: Re: Canon Printer Driver C3226

Post by Marty99 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Printer C3226, it was exactly what I needed!