Canon Pixma Driver Windows 10

Bobby93

Post by Bobby93 »

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I've been having trouble finding a driver for my Canon Pixma printer. I've searched on the Canon website but couldn't find a compatible driver for Windows 10. I've also tried searching on various driver download websites, but with no luck. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the Canon Pixma driver for Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Pixma Driver Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon pixma windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-pixma-win10.exe
Version: 1.573
File size: 45214 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Avira version 5.24

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Canon
- Model: Pixma
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 10
- Driver Type: Canon Pixma Driver

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Canon Pixma not printing?
A1: There could be various reasons for this issue. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to the computer and turned on. Check the ink or toner levels to ensure they are not depleted. Additionally, verify that the correct printer driver is installed on your Windows 10 system.

Q2: How can I resolve paper jams in my Canon Pixma?
A2: Paper jams can occur due to several reasons. Start by turning off the printer and opening all access points to locate and remove any jammed paper gently. Ensure that no torn pieces of paper are left inside the printer. Afterward, carefully reload the paper according to the printer's specifications and ensure that it is aligned correctly.

Q3: Why is my Canon Pixma producing blurry prints?
A3: Blurry printouts can be caused by several factors. Firstly, check the print quality settings in the printer driver and adjust them as necessary. Ensure that the correct paper type is selected, as different types of paper require different print settings. Additionally, try cleaning the print head using the printer's maintenance options. If the issue persists, consider replacing the ink cartridges as low ink levels can also affect print quality.
Bobby93

Re: Re: Canon Pixma Driver Windows 10

Post by Bobby93 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows 10 driver for the Canon Pixma printer, it's greatly appreciated!