Canon Mx492 Drivers Windows 10

Torri89

Post by Torri89 »

Hi everyone,

I'm in need of some help finding the drivers for my Canon MX492 printer on Windows 10. I've tried searching on the Canon website, but I can't seem to locate the specific driver for my operating system. I've also checked the Windows Update feature and it couldn't find anything either. It's quite frustrating because I really need to use my printer for some urgent documents.

Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Canon MX492 drivers for Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mx492 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mx492 windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mx492-win10.exe
Version: 2.676
File size: 45028 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 4.16

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Canon
- Model: MX492
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Type: Multifunctional Printer
- Connectivity: Wireless, USB
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Speed: Up to 8.8 ipm (black), up to 4.4 ipm (color)
- Maximum Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Duplex Printing: Manual
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Maximum Scan Size: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Copy Speed: Up to 3.6 ipm (color), up to 6.2 ipm (black)
- Fax Speed: Approx. 1 minute per page
- Paper Handling: 100-sheet rear tray
- Supported Media Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper, Envelopes, Labels

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: The printer is not connecting to my Windows 10 computer. What should I do?
A: Ensure that the printer is on and in range of your Wi-Fi network. Restart both the printer and computer, and try reconnecting. If the issue persists, check if the printer drivers are properly installed or update them from the Canon website.

2. Q: The printer is printing blank pages. How can I resolve this issue?
A: Start by checking the ink levels on your printer. If the ink is low, replace the cartridges. Also, ensure that the cartridges are properly installed. Perform a print head alignment via the printer's settings. If the problem persists, try cleaning the print head or contacting Canon support for further assistance.

3. Q: My scanned documents are coming out blurry. How can I fix this problem?
A: Make sure that the original document is placed correctly on the scanner glass without any smudges or dirt. Clean the scanner glass if necessary. Adjust the scanning resolution to a higher setting in the printer settings. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the scanner drivers or consult the Canon support team for further guidance.
Torri89

Re: Re: Canon Mx492 Drivers Windows 10

Post by Torri89 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows 10 driver for Canon MX492 - it worked perfectly for me!