Canon Mx490 Driver Mac

Betsy90

Canon Mx490 Driver Mac

Post by Betsy90 »

I recently purchased a Canon MX490 printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it on my Mac. I have searched on the Canon website but couldn't find a specific driver for Mac OS. I also tried checking the Apple App Store, but no luck there either. Can someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Canon MX490 driver that is compatible with Mac? I would greatly appreciate any help with this issue as I really need to get my printer up and running. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mx490 Driver Mac

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mx490 mac driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mx490-mac.exe
Version: 2.282
File size: 41306 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Eset 4.4

Canon Mx490 Driver Mac

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Model: Canon MX490
- Compatibility: Mac
- Driver: Canon MX490 Driver Mac
- Printer Type: All-in-One (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax)
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 8.8 ipm (black), up to 4.4 ipm (color)
- Maximum Document Size: 8.5" x 14"
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Resolution: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Fax Transmission Speed: Approx. 3 seconds per page
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Service

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my Canon MX490 not printing?

- Answer: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and turned on. Check if there are any error messages or blinking lights on the printer's control panel. Verify that there is sufficient ink and paper in the printer. Additionally, make sure that the printer is selected as the default printer in your computer's settings.

2. How do I resolve the issue of poor print quality with my Canon MX490?

- Answer: First, check if the printer's ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink. Run the printer's cleaning cycle to remove any clogged nozzles or dried ink. Ensure that the paper being used is suitable for inkjet printing and properly loaded into the printer. If the issue persists, adjusting the print quality settings or performing a deep cleaning of the printhead may help.

3. My Canon MX490 is not connecting to Wi-Fi, what should I do?

- Answer: Ensure that the printer and your Mac are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Restart your router and the printer to refresh the network connection. Verify that the printer's wireless function is turned on and check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel. Additionally, double-check the Wi-Fi password entered during the printer's setup to ensure it is correct and try entering it again if needed.
Betsy90

Re: Re: Canon Mx490 Driver Mac

Post by Betsy90 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Canon Mx490, I really appreciate it!