Canon Mx470 Driver

Ollie1994

Canon Mx470 Driver

Post by Ollie1994 »

Hi everyone,

I'm currently in need of the driver for my Canon MX470 printer and I am having trouble finding it. I've already exhausted my options by scouring through Canon's official website, checking the support page, and even conducting a thorough internet search. Unfortunately, all my attempts have been unsuccessful in finding a reliable download link for the driver.

Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Canon MX470 driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mx470 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mx470 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mx470.exe
Version: 1.498
File size: 24504 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Eset v 4.27

Canon Mx470 Driver

(click above to download)

The Canon MX470 Driver is a software application that enables seamless connectivity between your computer and the Canon MX470 printer. It allows you to print, scan, and copy documents and photos efficiently. This driver is compatible with various operating systems, including Windows and Mac.

Specifications of the Canon MX470 Driver:
- Compatible operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X v10.6.8 - v10.15, macOS v11
- Connection options: USB, Wi-Fi, and wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print speed: Approximately 9.7 ipm for black and white and 5.5 ipm for color
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scanner resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi (optical)
- Paper compatibility: Plain paper, envelopes, photo paper, glossy paper, matte paper, and more
- Paper sizes: Letter, Legal, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", and custom sizes
- Ink cartridges: PG-245 (black), CL-246 (color), PG-245XL (black, high yield), CL-246XL (color, high yield)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers for the Canon MX470 Driver:

1. Q: Why is my Canon MX470 printer not responding to print commands?
A: Firstly, ensure that the printer is powered on and connected properly to your computer. Check the USB or wireless connection and try reconnecting if necessary. Secondly, verify if the Canon MX470 driver is installed correctly by checking the device manager. If not, reinstall the driver from a trusted source. Lastly, make sure there are no print jobs stuck in the queue, as they might be causing the issue.

2. Q: How can I resolve blurry scans from my Canon MX470 scanner?
A: To improve scan quality, ensure that the original document is clean and free from dirt or smudges. Adjust the scanner's resolution settings to a higher value for sharper scans. Additionally, check the scanning glass and clean it properly using a lint-free cloth. Performing a calibration of the scanner may also help resolve blurriness.

3. Q: Why does my Canon MX470 printer display a low
Ollie1994

Re: Re: Canon Mx470 Driver

Post by Ollie1994 »

Thanks for sharing the link to the Canon MX470 driver, I've been struggling to find a working one for my device and this one seems to be perfect.