Canon Mp495 Driver For Windows 11

Patty1995

Post by Patty1995 »

I recently updated my operating system to Windows 11 and now I'm having trouble finding the updated driver for my Canon Mp495 printer. I've searched on the official Canon website and even tried searching on various driver update websites, but I haven't had any luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Canon Mp495 driver compatible with Windows 11? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mp495 Driver For Windows 11

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mp495 for windows 11 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mp495-win11.exe
Version: 4.733
File size: 27973 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 5.11

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Name: Canon Mp495
- Type: Printer
- Compatibility: Windows 11
- Manufacturer: Canon
- Model Number: Mp495
- Driver Required: Canon Mp495 Driver for Windows 11
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 8.8 ppm (black), up to 5 ppm (color)
- Scanner Type: Flatbed scanner
- Scanner Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copier: Yes
- Copier Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes, etc.
- Paper Handling Capacity: 100 sheets
- Dimensions: 45.8 x 38.5 x 20 cm
- Weight: 5.5 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My Canon Mp495 printer is not printing anything. What could be the issue?
A: There are a few possible causes for this issue. First, make sure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and turned on. Also, check if there is enough ink in the cartridges and replace them if necessary. Finally, ensure that the printer is selected as the default printer on your computer and try printing a test page to see if it works.

2. Q: The scanner function on my Canon Mp495 is not working. What should I do?
A: If the scanner is not working, start by checking the physical connections between the printer and the computer. Ensure that the USB cable or Wi-Fi connection is secure. Additionally, make sure that the Canon Mp495 driver is installed correctly on your computer. You can try reinstalling the driver or updating it to the latest version from Canon's official website. Restarting both the printer and the computer might also help resolve any temporary issues.

3. Q: My Canon Mp495 printer keeps experiencing paper jam issues. How can I resolve this problem?
A: Paper jams can occur due to various reasons. Ensure that you are using the correct paper size and type, as mismatches can lead to paper jams. Thoroughly check the paper trays and the paper path for any obstructions or foreign objects that might be causing the paper to get stuck. It is also advisable to fan the paper
Patty1995

Re: Re: Canon Mp495 Driver For Windows 11

Post by Patty1995 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link! I've been searching everywhere for a working Windows 11 driver for my Canon Mp495.