Canon Mp495 Driver Download Windows 7

Torri89

Post by Torri89 »

I've been searching everywhere for a link to download the driver for my Canon Mp495 printer on Windows 7, but I just can't seem to find it. I've checked the official Canon website and tried various driver download websites, but none of them have the driver I need. Can someone please provide a reliable link where I can download the correct driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mp495 Driver Download Windows 7

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mp495 windows 7 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mp495-win7.exe
Version: 3.744
File size: 29129 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Panda ver. 1.3

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Printer Model: Canon MP495
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 7
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Approximately 8.8 images per minute (black), 5.0 images per minute (color)
- Paper Sizes Supported: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10"
- Input/Output Tray Capacity: 100 sheets (plain paper)
- Scanner Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi (optical), Up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (interpolated)
- Display: None
- Power Consumption: Approx. 11W (copying), Approx. 2.8W (standby)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers for the Canon MP495:

Q1: Why is my printer not responding when I try to print?
A1: Firstly, ensure that the printer is powered on and the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. Next, check if the printer is selected as the default printer in your computer's settings. If the issue persists, try restarting both the printer and the computer.

Q2: The print quality is not satisfactory, what should I do?
A2: To improve print quality, make sure the paper you are using is compatible with the printer and of good quality. Additionally, perform a nozzle check and if necessary, run a printer head cleaning cycle to unclog any blocked nozzles. If the problem continues, consider replacing the ink cartridges.

Q3: My scanner is not detecting any documents, what could be the problem?
A3: First, ensure that the scanner lid is properly closed. Verify that the MP495 scanner driver is correctly installed on your Windows 7 computer by checking the device manager. If the driver is installed correctly, try restarting both the computer and the printer. Additionally, consider updating the driver to the latest version to ensure compatibility.
Torri89

Re: Re: Canon Mp495 Driver Download Windows 7

Post by Torri89 »

Thanks for sharing the link to the working Canon Mp495 driver for Windows 7, I appreciate it!