Canon Mg2522 Driver Mac

Nickie

Canon Mg2522 Driver Mac

Post by Nickie »

I recently purchased a Canon MG2522 printer and I'm having trouble finding the updated driver for Mac. I have searched extensively on Canon's official website, as well as other driver download websites, but I haven't been successful in finding the right driver. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for Mac? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mg2522 Driver Mac

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mg2522 mac driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mg2522-mac.exe
Version: 5.396
File size: 19876 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Eset v 4.64

Canon Mg2522 Driver Mac

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Canon
- Model: MG2522
- Device Type: Printer
- Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Problem: Why is my Canon MG2522 not printing?
- Solution: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to your Mac and turned on. Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's LCD panel. Verify that the correct printer driver is installed on your Mac and try resetting the printer settings.

2. Problem: The Canon MG2522 is printing blurry documents. What could be the problem?
- Solution: Make sure that the paper being used is compatible with the printer. Check the print quality settings in the printer driver and adjust them accordingly. Clean the printhead nozzles to remove any clogs that may affect the print quality.

3. Problem: My Mac is not recognizing the Canon MG2522 printer. How can I fix this issue?
- Solution: Confirm that the printer is turned on and connected to the Mac via a USB cable. Restart both the printer and Mac, then try connecting the printer again. Ensure that the latest Canon MG2522 driver for Mac is installed. If the issue persists, try using a different USB port or cable.
Nickie

Re: Re: Canon Mg2522 Driver Mac

Post by Nickie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon MG2522, I really appreciate it!