Canon Mg2522 Driver Download

Dottie

Post by Dottie »

I recently got a Canon Mg2522 printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver download. I've searched on the Canon website, but couldn't find a direct link for the driver. I've also tried searching on various driver update websites, but they either don't have the driver listed or they redirect me to other unrelated downloads. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the Canon Mg2522 driver? Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mg2522 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mg2522 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mg2522.exe
Version: 8.642
File size: 17564 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Eset v. 3.43

(click above to download)

The Canon MG2522 is an all-in-one inkjet printer designed for home and small office use. Here are the specifications of this device:

- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
- Print Speed: Up to 8.0 ipm (black), up to 4.0 ipm (color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4x6", 5x7"
- Paper Capacity: Rear Paper Tray - up to 60 sheets of plain paper, ADF - up to 20 sheets of plain paper
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my printer not printing?
- Ensure that the printer is powered on and connected to the computer correctly.
- Check the ink levels to ensure they are not depleted, and replace any empty cartridges.
- Verify that the print queue is not stuck or contains any error messages.

2. Why is my scanned document quality poor?
- Make sure that the scanner glass is clean and free from smudges or dirt.
- Adjust the scan settings for better quality, such as selecting a higher resolution or adjusting the brightness/contrast settings.
- Update the scanner driver software to ensure compatibility with the operating system.

3. How do I fix paper jams in my Canon MG2522 printer?
- Turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord before attempting to remove any stuck paper.
- Open the printer cover and locate the jammed paper, gently pulling it out in the direction of paper feed.
- If the paper tears, make sure to remove all paper scraps and clean any residue in the printer. Restart the printer after clearing the jam.
Dottie

Re: Re: Canon Mg2522 Driver Download

Post by Dottie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Canon Mg2522 driver download, it worked perfectly for my Windows device!