Canon Mf4400 Driver

Gerry1989

Canon Mf4400 Driver

Post by Gerry1989 »

I recently got a Canon MF4400 printer, but I can't seem to find the driver for it anywhere. I've searched on the official Canon website as well as other driver download websites, but no luck so far. I even tried using the search function on the forums, but still couldn't find anything related to the MF4400 driver. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate any help.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mf4400 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mf4400 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mf4400.exe
Version: 1.243
File size: 33970 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Eset v. 3.83

Canon Mf4400 Driver

(click above to download)

Device Specification: Canon MF4400 Driver

- Function: This device is a driver software for the Canon MF4400 series printer and scanner. It allows the computer to communicate and control the printer/scanner functionalities effectively.
- Compatibility: The Canon MF4400 driver is compatible with various operating systems, including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit versions).
- Features: The driver software enables users to print, scan, copy, and fax using the Canon MF4400 series devices. It offers a user-friendly interface with advanced options for customized printing and scanning experiences.
- Installation: The Canon MF4400 driver can be easily installed by downloading the compatible driver file from the official Canon website or through the installation CD that comes with the printer/scanner. Follow the on-screen instructions for a seamless installation process.
- Updates: Regular software updates are provided by Canon to ensure optimal performance, bug fixes, and new features. It is recommended to keep the driver software up to date for the best user experience.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Canon MF4400 driver not installing properly?
A1: Ensure that you have downloaded the correct driver software that matches your operating system version. Disable any antivirus or firewall temporarily during the installation process as it may interfere with the installation. Make sure you have administrative privileges and sufficient disk space on your computer.

Q2: Why is my Canon MF4400 printer not responding when I attempt to print?
A2: Confirm that the printer is connected to a power source and turned on. Check the USB or network cable connections between the printer and your computer. Verify that the printer driver is installed correctly and set as the default printer in your computer's settings. Restart the printer and the computer, then try printing again.

Q3: How can I resolve scanning issues with my Canon MF4400 scanner?
A3: Ensure that the scanner driver is installed correctly on your computer. Make sure the scanner is powered on and connected to your computer via USB or network. Check if the scanner is selected as the default scanning device in your scanning software settings. Restart both the scanner and the computer, then attempt scanning again.

Remember to consult the user manual or seek official Canon support if further assistance is required.
Gerry1989

Re: Re: Canon Mf4400 Driver

Post by Gerry1989 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon MF4400 device, it saved me a lot of time and frustration trying to find it myself.