Canon Mf3010 Driver Windows 11

Maggie

Post by Maggie »

I am having trouble finding the driver for my Canon MF3010 printer that is compatible with Windows 11. I have searched extensively on various websites, including the official Canon website and popular driver download platforms, but I have had no luck so far. Can someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mf3010 Driver Windows 11

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mf3010 windows 11 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mf3010-win11.exe
Version: 6.401
File size: 16862 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Symantec v. 5.60

(click above to download)

Specification of Canon MF3010 Printer:

- Type: All-in-One Laser Printer
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
- Printing Technology: Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 19 ppm (pages per minute)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Copy Speed: Up to 19 ppm
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Capacity: 150 sheets
- Paper Sizes: A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Compatibility: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X (version 10.9 or later)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is the printer not turning on?
A1: Ensure that the power cable is securely connected to both the printer and the power outlet. Check if the power outlet is functioning by testing it with another device. If the problem persists, try using a different power cable or contact Canon support for further assistance.

Q2: Why are the printouts blurry or have streaks?
A2: Blurry or streaky printouts may indicate a dirty or misaligned print head. Clean the print head using the printer's utility software or manually clean it following the manufacturer's instructions. Align the print head if necessary. Additionally, make sure you are using high-quality paper and suitable print settings for your document.

Q3: Why is the scanner not working?
A3: If the scanner is not functioning, make sure the MF3010 driver is installed correctly on your Windows 11 computer. Check the device manager for any errors or conflicts related to the scanner driver. Verify that the scanner lid is closed properly and there are no obstructions on the scanner glass. Restart both the computer and the printer, and try scanning again. If the issue persists, reinstall the printer driver or contact Canon support for further troubleshooting.
Maggie

Re: Re: Canon Mf3010 Driver Windows 11

Post by Maggie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows 11 driver for the Canon MF3010 device! I've been struggling to find a compatible driver, so this is extremely helpful.