Canon Mf226Dn Printer Driver 64-Bit Download

Patty1995

Post by Patty1995 »

Can anyone help me find the download link for the 64-bit driver of the Canon MF226Dn printer? I've been searching on the official Canon website, but I can't seem to find it. I've also tried searching on other driver download websites, but no luck so far. It's quite frustrating as I need to update the driver for my printer to ensure compatibility with my new computer. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mf226Dn Printer Driver 64-Bit Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mf226dn printer 64-bit driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mf226dn-printer-64-bit.exe
Version: 8.562
File size: 14824 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira v 5.91

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Canon MF226Dn
- Printer type: Monochrome laser multifunction printer
- Functionality: Print, copy, scan, and fax
- Print resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 27 ppm (pages per minute)
- Duplex printing: Automatic
- Paper handling: 250-sheet input tray and 1-sheet multipurpose tray
- Network connectivity: Ethernet and USB 2.0
- Compatible operating systems: Windows and Mac
- Driver compatibility: 64-bit download available

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Canon MF226Dn printer not printing?
A: There could be several reasons why the printer is not printing. First, check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel. Ensure that the printer has enough paper and the toner cartridge is installed correctly. Additionally, verify that the printer is connected to the correct network or the USB cable is securely connected to the computer. If the issue persists, try restarting both the printer and the computer.

2. Q: How do I resolve the issue of streaks or blurred lines on my printed documents?
A: Streaks or blurred lines on printed documents can be caused by various factors. Start by checking the toner level and replace it if necessary. Clean the printer's paper path, pickup rollers, and the scanning glass. If the issue persists, perform a print head alignment or calibration from the printer's settings menu. It is also advisable to update the printer driver to the latest version, as outdated drivers can sometimes cause print quality issues.

3. Q: Why is my Canon MF226Dn printer not scanning documents?
A: If the printer is not scanning documents, ensure that the scanning glass is clean and free from dirt or smudges. Check if the scanning function is enabled in the printer's settings menu. Verify that the printer is connected to the computer properly via USB or the network. If using network scanning, make sure the network settings are correctly configured. Restarting the printer and the computer can also help resolve scanning issues.
Patty1995

Re: Re: Canon Mf226Dn Printer Driver 64-Bit Download

Post by Patty1995 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Canon Mf226Dn Printer Driver download! I've been searching everywhere for a working 64-bit version, and this one is perfect.