Canon Lide 110 Driver

Sandy1991

Canon Lide 110 Driver

Post by Sandy1991 »

I recently purchased a Canon Lide 110 scanner and I am having trouble finding the driver for it. I have searched extensively on the Canon website and other driver websites, but I haven't been able to locate the correct driver. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the Canon Lide 110 driver? I would really appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Lide 110 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon lide 110 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-lide-110.exe
Version: 4.475
File size: 24139 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Norton version 5.95

Canon Lide 110 Driver

(click above to download)

Specification of Canon Lide 110 Driver:
- Type: Flatbed scanner
- Scanning Method: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical Resolution: 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Maximum Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 inches
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal, 24-bit external
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Four EZ Buttons, Advanced Z-lid

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is the scanner not powering on?
Answer: Ensure that the power cable is securely connected to both the scanner and a power source. If the issue persists, try using a different power outlet or using a different power cable.

2. Question: Why are the scanned images coming out blurry or distorted?
Answer: Check if the scanner glass is clean and free of any smudges or marks. Clean the glass using a lint-free cloth and recommended cleaning solution. Also, ensure that the documents being scanned are placed flat and aligned correctly on the glass.

3. Question: In the Auto Scan mode, why does the scanner stop midway through the scanning process?
Answer: This could be due to various reasons. First, check if the USB cable connecting the scanner to the computer is securely connected. If it is, try using a different USB port on the computer. Additionally, make sure that the computer has sufficient disk space to save the scanned images. If the issue persists, reinstalling the scanner driver software may help resolve the problem.
Sandy1991

Re: Re: Canon Lide 110 Driver

Post by Sandy1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link for the Canon Lide 110 driver, it worked perfectly for my Windows device.