Canon Ip2772 Driver For Windows 11

Bella1995

Post by Bella1995 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 11 and I'm now having trouble finding the driver for my Canon IP2772 printer. I've tried searching on the Canon official website, but I couldn't find any driver specifically for Windows 11. I also checked various driver download websites, but they only have drivers for older versions of Windows. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Canon IP2772 driver compatible with Windows 11? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Ip2772 Driver For Windows 11

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon ip2772 for windows 11 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-ip2772-win11.exe
Version: 4.397
File size: 46478 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Eset version 4.4

(click above to download)

The Canon IP2772 is a printer compatible with Windows 11. It is designed to produce high-quality prints and is suitable for personal and small office use.

Specifications:
- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Approximately 7.0 ipm (color), 17.0 ipm (black)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my printer not responding to print commands?
A: Make sure the printer is properly connected to your computer via the USB cable. Check if the printer is turned on and there are no error notifications on the printer's display. Try restarting your computer and printer, then attempt to print again.

2. Q: The print quality is poor and colors appear faded. How can I improve it?
A: First, ensure that the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink. Perform a printhead cleaning using the printer's utility software to remove any clogs or debris. If the issue persists, consider replacing the ink cartridges with genuine Canon ones for optimal print quality.

3. Q: The printer is displaying a "Paper Jam" error message. How do I resolve it?
A: Start by checking for any jammed paper in the paper feed tray, input tray, and output tray. Gently remove any trapped paper. Open the printer cover and inspect the area for any remaining paper fragments. If required, refer to the user manual to remove the printhead for better access. Once the paper jam is cleared, restart the printer and resume printing.
Bella1995

Re: Re: Canon Ip2772 Driver For Windows 11

Post by Bella1995 »

Thanks for providing the link to the Canon IP2772 driver for Windows 11, I'll give it a try and let you know if it works for me.