Canon Inkjet Multifunction Printer Driver

Gabby1995

Post by Gabby1995 »

I recently purchased a Canon inkjet multifunction printer, but I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've tried searching on the Canon website and on other driver download websites, but I haven't had any luck. Can anyone provide a direct link to the driver for this printer model? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Inkjet Multifunction Printer Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon inkjet multifunction printer driver for Windows.

File name: canon-inkjet-multifunction-printer.exe
Version: 8.439
File size: 35431 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky 5.35

(click above to download)

Print, scan, copy
Paper sizes: A4, A5, B4, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelope
Print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Scanner resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
Printing speed: Black - Up to 15 ppm, Color - Up to 10 ppm
Connectivity options: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Supported operating systems: Windows, macOS, Linux

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my printed document coming out with streaks of ink?
A: You may need to perform a print head alignment or clean the print heads. Consult the printer's user manual for instructions on how to do this.

2. Q: My printer is not able to connect to the Wi-Fi network. What could be the issue?
A: Check if the Wi-Fi network is functioning properly and within range. Ensure that you have entered the correct Wi-Fi password. Try restarting your printer and router. If the problem persists, consult the printer's user manual for further troubleshooting steps.

3. Q: The scanner is not working and displaying error messages. What should I do?
A: Make sure there are no obstructions or paper jams in the scanner area. Restart the printer and try scanning again. If the issue persists, update the printer driver software to the latest version or reinstall the printer driver. If none of these steps resolve the problem, contact Canon customer support for assistance.
Gabby1995

Re: Re: Canon Inkjet Multifunction Printer Driver

Post by Gabby1995 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Canon Inkjet Multifunction Printer, it worked perfectly and I can now use my printer without any issues!