Canon Imageclass Mf3010 Driver

Mindy94

Post by Mindy94 »

I recently purchased a Canon Imageclass MF3010 printer and I am having trouble finding the driver for it. I have searched on the official Canon website, but I couldn't locate the specific driver for this model. I also tried searching on various driver download websites, but their results were either outdated or not compatible with my operating system (which is Windows 10). Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the driver for the Canon Imageclass MF3010 printer? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Imageclass Mf3010 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon imageclass mf3010 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-imageclass-mf3010.exe
Version: 5.162
File size: 18.30 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v 4.37

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Canon
- Model: Imageclass MF3010
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
- Print Technology: Laser
- Maximum Print Resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 19 ppm (pages per minute)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Copy Speed: Up to 19 ppm (pages per minute)
- Paper Capacity: 150 sheets (standard), 100 sheets (output tray)
- Input Media Types: Plain paper, heavy paper, recycled paper, transparency, labels, envelopes
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Power Consumption: 960W (maximum), 450W (during operation), 2.5W (in sleep mode)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 372 x 276 x 254 mm (14.6 x 10.9 x 10.0 in)
- Weight: 8.2 kg (18.1 lbs)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon Imageclass MF3010 not printing?
A: Several factors could contribute to this issue. First, ensure that the printer is properly connected to your computer via the USB cable. Check if the printer is turned on and has enough paper in the tray. Additionally, make sure the printer driver is installed correctly on your computer. Restarting both the printer and your computer may also help resolve the issue.

2. Q: Why is my Canon Imageclass MF3010 producing blank copies?
A: If the device is producing blank copies, there might be an issue with the toner cartridge. Ensure that the toner cartridge is correctly inserted and has enough toner remaining. If the toner is low or empty, replace it with a new one. Additionally, clean the scanner glass and ensure there are no smudges or dirt affecting the scanning process. If the problem persists, consider contacting Canon support for further assistance.

3. Q: Why is my Canon Imageclass MF3010 not scanning?
A: If the scanner is not functioning properly, start by checking the connection between the printer and your computer. Make sure the USB cable is securely connected at both ends. Additionally, verify that you have the necessary scanning software installed correctly. Restarting the device and reinstalling the scanner driver might
Mindy94

Re: Re: Canon Imageclass Mf3010 Driver

Post by Mindy94 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Imageclass Mf3010, it's such a relief to finally have a solution for my device!