Canon H12425 Driver Download

Minnie

Post by Minnie »

Hi there,

I've been searching everywhere for the Canon H12425 driver download but seem to be coming up empty-handed. I've checked the official Canon website, as well as other driver download sites, but haven't had any luck finding the specific driver I need. I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10, and now my printer isn't working properly without the updated driver. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Canon H12425 driver for Windows 10? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon H12425 Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon h12425 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-h12425.exe
Version: 1.955
File size: 45092 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 2.25

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Model: Canon H12425
Type: Printer
Printing Technology: Laser
Print Speed (Black and White): up to 20 ppm (pages per minute)
Print Speed (Color): up to 12 ppm (pages per minute)
Print Resolution (Black and White): up to 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
Print Resolution (Color): up to 4800 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Executive, Custom sizes
Paper Types: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Recycled paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope
Input Tray Capacity: up to 150 sheets
Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet
Operating Systems Compatibility: Windows, Mac
Dimensions: 16.6" (W) x 16.3" (D) x 10.9" (H)
Weight: 30.8 lbs
Power Source: AC 120V-127V, 60Hz

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my Canon H12425 printer not turning on?
- Answer: Ensure that the power cord is securely plugged into both the printer and a functional power outlet. If the printer still doesn't turn on, try connecting it to a different power outlet or using a different power cord.

2. How can I resolve paper jams in my Canon H12425 printer?
- Answer: First, turn off the printer and disconnect it from the power source. Carefully remove any jammed paper by pulling it in the direction of the paper path. Make sure to remove all torn pieces of paper. Once cleared, ensure that the paper guides in the input tray are properly adjusted before reinserting paper.

3. Why are my prints coming out faded or blurry on the Canon H12425?
- Answer: Faded or blurry prints may be due to low toner levels or a dirty print head. Start by checking the toner levels and replace any empty cartridges. If the toner is not the issue, you can try cleaning the print head through the printer's control panel or software. If the problem persists, contact Canon customer support for further assistance.
Minnie

Re: Re: Canon H12425 Driver Download

Post by Minnie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon H12425, I really appreciate your help!