Canon G2010 Printer And Scanner Driver

Jenny1993

Post by Jenny1993 »

I recently purchased a Canon G2010 printer and scanner, but it seems that I am unable to find the driver for it. I've spent hours searching on various official websites, third-party driver download sites, and even tried using the official Canon support page, but I haven't had any luck in locating the specific driver for my device. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Canon G2010 printer and scanner driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon G2010 Printer And Scanner Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon g2010 printer and scanner driver for Windows.

File name: canon-g2010-printer-and-scanner.exe
Version: 3.428
File size: 12754 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 2.70

(click above to download)

Specifications of Canon G2010 Printer And Scanner Driver:

- Brand: Canon
- Model: G2010
- Type: Ink Tank Printer
- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Maximum Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm (Black), Approx. 5.0 ipm (Color)
- Scanner Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), 19200 x 19200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec (A4, 300 dpi, Color)
- Paper Size: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6", 5 x 7", 8 x 10", Envelopes (DL, COM10)
- Paper Capacity: Rear Tray: Approx. 100 sheets (Plain Paper)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Canon G2010 printer not printing any documents?
A: If the printer isn't printing, ensure that the printer is connected properly to the power source and the computer. Check if there is any paper jam or low ink level. Also, make sure that the correct printer driver is installed on your computer.

2. Q: Why am I getting blurry scans with my Canon G2010 scanner?
A: Blurry scans can be caused by various factors. Ensure that the document being scanned is placed correctly on the scanner glass, without any creases or dirt. Check if the scanner glass is clean and free from smudges or marks. Additionally, adjust the scanner settings for higher resolution if required.

3. Q: How can I resolve connectivity issues with my Canon G2010 printer?
A: To resolve connectivity issues, first, make sure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. If the printer is connected via a network, check the network settings and ensure the printer is connected to the correct network. Restart both the printer and the computer, and try reconnecting. If the problem persists, reinstall the printer driver software.
Jenny1993

Re: Re: Canon G2010 Printer And Scanner Driver

Post by Jenny1993 »

Thank you so much for sharing this link to the Canon G2010 printer and scanner driver, it worked perfectly and saved me a lot of time and hassle!