Canon Driver Printer Lbp6030

Maddy1991

Post by Maddy1991 »

I recently purchased a Canon printer model Lbp6030, and I'm currently experiencing some difficulties finding the appropriate driver for it. I have already searched extensively on the official Canon website, but unfortunately, I couldn't locate the specific driver I need. I also tried searching on other reputable driver download websites, but to no avail. Could someone kindly provide me with a reliable link where I can download the Canon Lbp6030 printer driver? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Printer Lbp6030

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer lbp6030 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-lbp6030.exe
Version: 7.797
File size: 17.18 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v. 5.98

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device name: Canon Driver Printer Lbp6030
- Printer type: Monochrome Laser Printer
- Print resolution: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 19 ppm (pages per minute)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Paper types and sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Executive, Envelope C5, Envelope Com10, Monarch, DL
- Paper handling: 150-sheet input tray, 100-sheet output tray
- Compatible operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X 10.6 and above, Linux

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Canon Lbp6030 printer not turning on?
A: Firstly, ensure that the printer is properly connected to a power source and the power switch is turned on. If it still does not turn on, try connecting it to a different electrical outlet or try a different power cable.

2. Q: My printed documents have streaks or smudges, how can I fix this issue?
A: Streaks or smudges on printed documents can occur due to various reasons. Start by checking if the toner cartridge is properly installed and not low on toner. Additionally, clean the printer's interior, including the drum and rollers, by following the printer's cleaning guidelines. If the issue persists, you may need to replace the toner cartridge.

3. Q: Why is my Canon Lbp6030 printer not printing even though it is connected properly?
A: If the printer is not printing, ensure that the printer driver is installed correctly on your computer. Check the printer's status in the system settings or printers folder to ensure it is set as the default printer. Also, make sure that the printer is not in the sleep mode and there are no paper jams or errors indicated on the printer's control panel. If the issue continues, try restarting both the printer and your computer.
Maddy1991

Re: Re: Canon Driver Printer Lbp6030

Post by Maddy1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Lbp6030 printer, it worked perfectly for me!