Canon Driver Printer E4270

Freddie

Post by Freddie »

I recently bought a Canon Printer Model E4270 and I'm having trouble finding the correct driver for it. I've searched on the Canon website and also tried looking on various driver update websites, but haven't had any luck. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver for the Canon E4270 printer? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Printer E4270

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer e4270 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-e4270.exe
Version: 5.335
File size: 14793 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: AVG ver. 1.34

(click above to download)

The Canon Driver Printer E4270 is a multifunction printer that offers high-quality printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities. It is designed for both home and small office use, delivering efficient and reliable performance.

Specifications:
1. Print Technology: Inkjet
2. Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
3. Print Speed: Up to 8.8 ppm (black), up to 4.4 ppm (color)
4. Ink Compatibility: Canon PG-47 (Black), CL-57S (Color)
5. Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS color scanner
6. Scanner Resolution: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
7. Copy Speed: Up to 2.5 ppm (black), up to 3.0 ppm (color)
8. Fax Resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
9. Fax Memory: Approx. 50 pages
10. Automatic Document Feeder: 20-sheet capacity
11. Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB 2.0

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my printer not printing anything?
A: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the power source and the computer. Check if there is sufficient paper and ink in the printer. Update the printer driver to the latest version and restart the printer. If the issue persists, contact Canon customer support.

2. Q: My scanned documents have poor image quality, what could be the problem?
A: Make sure that the original document is flat and free from any smudges or dirt. Clean the scanner glass and the document feeder rollers using a lint-free cloth. Adjust the scanner resolution settings in the software to achieve better image quality. If the problem persists, consider updating the scanner driver or contact Canon customer support for further assistance.

3. Q: I'm unable to receive faxes on my Canon E4270 printer, what should I do?
A: Check the phone line connection to ensure it is correctly plugged into the LINE port of the printer. Make sure that your telephone service is active and operational. Disable any call blocking or phone line sharing devices that may interfere with the fax reception. Check the fax settings on the printer for proper configuration. If the issue continues, consider contacting your telephone service provider for assistance or reach out to Canon customer support.
Freddie

Re: Re: Canon Driver Printer E4270

Post by Freddie »

Thanks for sharing the link! I've been searching for the Windows driver for my Canon Printer E4270 and I'm glad the site admin provided a working one. Can't wait to try it out!